Dad is ill, he's down with high fever. After much battling with the body, he resigned to seeing the doctor. It may be dengue fever if the condition doesn't subside in the next 5 days. Pray for him, his body is going through a lot now, physically.
I can't help to realize this evening as well when I accompanied him to the docs, that when one is sick, you show signs of aging. Well, it was presented vividly and I have to admit, he is aging, and well, he does too. The most important is "good health" he says, and to be content in life. I humbly agree.
I may write at times, to aim high for the stars and to catch the strongest winds hoping to ride them well but I guess, that's just writing you know.
In the end, simple companionship is more than favorable for me. A quiet night for me, now resonates better with my lifestyle than for me, to try and sell myself short. I am glad to be able to pursue the interests of my passion and fall in love with it.
And the theme for quiet time tonight is "Failing is not the end". My fresh read has left me with this which I found rather pronounced for thought. 'It is always the Word sowed in our hearts that reaps a harvest of repentance later'.
Drama workshop by Colin Kirton begins tomorrow morning at BGC. I am excited, it's going to be a fun time of learning and fellowshipping. A korean dinner is planned after with friends from school. I haven't seen them for a while, should be an interesting opening. Footstool continues to inject a boost in my life for creativity, and we're going online by this weekend. I'll keep you guys posted. It has been said that I don't relax enough, I agree actually. So here I am, filling a quarter of my possible fun itinerary.
I can't help to realize this evening as well when I accompanied him to the docs, that when one is sick, you show signs of aging. Well, it was presented vividly and I have to admit, he is aging, and well, he does too. The most important is "good health" he says, and to be content in life. I humbly agree.
I may write at times, to aim high for the stars and to catch the strongest winds hoping to ride them well but I guess, that's just writing you know.
In the end, simple companionship is more than favorable for me. A quiet night for me, now resonates better with my lifestyle than for me, to try and sell myself short. I am glad to be able to pursue the interests of my passion and fall in love with it.
And the theme for quiet time tonight is "Failing is not the end". My fresh read has left me with this which I found rather pronounced for thought. 'It is always the Word sowed in our hearts that reaps a harvest of repentance later'.
Drama workshop by Colin Kirton begins tomorrow morning at BGC. I am excited, it's going to be a fun time of learning and fellowshipping. A korean dinner is planned after with friends from school. I haven't seen them for a while, should be an interesting opening. Footstool continues to inject a boost in my life for creativity, and we're going online by this weekend. I'll keep you guys posted. It has been said that I don't relax enough, I agree actually. So here I am, filling a quarter of my possible fun itinerary.

0 Responses to “T.G.I.F”
Post a Comment